This course aims to give participants the skills to manage their staff where team members may be experiencing complex issues, such as mental health challenges that impact performance.
Day one - Managing Complexed Workplace Mental Health
- Early intervention signs and symptoms
- Having a conversation: discussing mental health in the workplace
- Your rights and responsibilities
- Practical considerations, including managing high absenteeism
- Legal risks if not managed appropriately
Day two - Managing Complexed Performance Management
- Understanding the common issues and risks relating to performance (including probation)
- Fostering good performance
- Identify the difference between performance vs misconduct vs serious misconduct
- Managing complexed performance actions during the process
- Explaining the principle of procedural fairness and the principle of natural justice
Note. A minimum number is required to confirm the training, please check with us prior to making travel arrangements.