This roundtable discussion will provide an opportunity for the sector to join with leading experts in the fields of Telematics and Innovative Field Worker Mobility and Safety. It is a free event, designed to enable councils to learn from each other and our partners at Telstra.
11.00am - Registration with Tea and Coffee
11.30am - Telematics Roundtable
12.15pm - Break for lunch
12.45pm - Innovative Field Worker Mobility and Safety Roundtable
1.30pm - Finish
During this session, we will discuss opportunities for how councils can save money across their entire fleet whilst benefiting from the following all in the one solution:
- Entire visibility of your vehicle and asset fleet
- Optimise Fringe Benefit Tax and Fuel Tax credits with ease
- Fleet Cost Reduction- monitoring fuel usage, idling trends and unsafe driving behaviours to save on fuel costs, wear and tear and reduce unsafe driving practices
- Driver identification
- Car booking and keyless entry solution
- Digitalised all forms such as pre-trip/fit for duty with instant exception reporting
- Proactive and comprehensive preventive maintenance
- Proactively meet work health and safety requirements and ensuring compliance
- Sustainability improvements and go green by using our technology to replace combustion engines with electric vehicles
- Fleet utilisation reporting including auxiliaries such as bin lift, street sweeping
- Improve security with real-time alerts of unauthorised asset/vehicle movement
Innovative Field Worker Mobility and Safety Roundtable
This session will bring together Telstra's network connectivity, services and solutions with powerful Apple products to show you how you can empower a mobile way of working across metropolitan, regional and rural settings.
This session will cover:
- A conversation with Aaron Robin, from Logan City Council on pioneering with Apple Watch in the field
- Learnings for successfully engaging employees in their wellbeing
- A discussion with Apple and Telstra on bringing innovative mobility projects to life
David McIntosh, National Sales Specialist IoT – Telematics, Telstra
David McIntosh is the Telstra National Telematics Specialist with over 12 years experience in spanning across Australia, Europe and America.
Since 2010 David has been addressing key safety, efficiency and compliance issues across many of Australia’s largest fleets by implementing advanced telematic solutions which has seen businesses improve driver safety, overall fleet operations whilst reducing operating costs and downtime
Getting to the venue
Parking details click here
Closet train stations are Martin Place and Wynyard
Closet light rail stop is George St
Closet ferry stop is Circular Quay
We will be offering the opportunity to attend via Zoom if you unable to attend in person. Click attend online when registering. Zoom links will be sent prior to the event.